As of March 16th till April 03rd., 2020 according to measures approved by the Cabinet of Minister of Ukraine due to the threat of epidemic of Coronavirus Infection in Ukraine and in order to prevent the spread of СОVID-19 the work of the Public Reception Office located on 9, Volodymyrska str., Kyiv, is suspended.
You could contact the State Migration Service of Ukraine in writing by following means:
- through the post-box located on 9, Volodymyrska str., Kyiv, 01001;
- by post (shall be addressed to the State Migration Service of Ukraine, 9, Volodymyrska str., Kyiv, 01001);
- by using the SMS’s online service - https://dmsu.gov.ua/services/hotline.html (the official reply shall be provided within the terms, established by the Law of Ukraine "On citizen’s appeals");
- by addressing directly to email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by commenting on the posts published on the official page of State Migration Service of Ukraine on the Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/dmsu.gov.ua.
Additionally, you could call to the SMS’s multichannel phone line or hotlines of the SMS’s regional offices – all current contacts are listed on the official website at https://bit.lv/2ILmwJY.