Taking into consideration the provisions provided by the Law of Ukraine «On amendments to some legal acts of Ukraine, aimed to prevent the emerging and spread of the coronavirus infection (COVID-19)» and the decision of the intercessional meeting of the State Commission on the Technogenic and Environmental Safety and Emergencies, the State Migration Service of Ukraine has made a decision to provide services for the duration of the quarantine period by using individual work schedule* - only in the INDICATED UNITS and in EXEPTIANAL CASES:
- Issuance of the passport of the citizen of Ukraine in the form of a card (ID-card) instead of lost or stolen (as well as issuance ID-card instead of the lost or stolen passport of the citizen of Ukraine in a form of booklet);
- Issuance of the passport of the citizen of Ukraine in a form of a card (ID-card) in cases of urgent necessity to receive public, administrative or financial services;
- Glue in of the photo to the passport of the citizen of Ukraine in a form of booklet upon reaching by the person of the certain age;
- Issuance of the passport of the citizen of Ukraine for travelling abroad in cases of urgent departure abroad, related to the urgent need in medical treatment of the departing person, departure of the person accompanying the seriously ill, or the death of a relative living abroad;
- Issuance of the temporary and permanent residence permits for foreigners and stateless persons in cases of urgent necessity to receive public, administrative or financial services.
Receiving of the produced documents that confirm the citizenship, certify a person or his/her special status, generated certificates and extracts shall be carried out in a normal mode, but taking into the consideration working hours during the quarantine period.
Please note that for other categories of the individuals the services will not be provided, including those who pre-registered in the electronic queue (persons, who have already paid for the administrative services, could use their receipts later – after termination of the quarantine).
Territorial units, that by the individual work schedule will not provide services for the individuals, shall work in remote mode –providing consultations by telephone or e-mail.
The State Migration Service of Ukraine calls to refrain from visiting its territorial Units and Departments during quarantine unless necessary! Please, be considerate of these restrictive measures for your personal safety, the safety of your relatives and our employees.
Please, follow recommendations of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine on the prevention of spread of COVID-19.
*Schedules shall be posted at the entrance of the administrative buildings of the SMS’s territorial units/departments and on the official accounts of the SMS’s territorial bodies on the Facebook.